M.Sc. Advanced Electronics and Communication Technologies
Performance improvements in communication systems are rooted in novel communication architectures and advances in integrated circuit technologies.
Recent advances in electronic and communication technologies have allowed massive transmission of information, such as multimedia, voice, video and data. Today smart phones, TVs and internet are part of our daily life. The search for faster and power efficient devices and systems which keep people and things connected to achieve efficiency of scale lead governments and corporations to invest in research and development as well as infrastructure in the field of electronics and communication.
|Start:||Fall – September / January|
|Tuition Fee:||$6,000 (Full Tuition)|
Advanced Electronics and Communication Technologies Master of Science program aims to blend communication technologies with analog and digital signal processing with an emphasis on integrated circuit implementation.
Okan University is the university that combines all cultures and all nationalities together. That’s the reason why I love my university. It’s located in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the best city and the most comfortable place especially for students. I’m an international student from Syria, studying Business Administration. I would say it is the most helping yet strong in instruction and Education. And let’s not forget about, it’s spectacular and amazing campus. I recommend visiting Okan University and I assure just by visiting Okan, any student will love this university and will love its atmosphere.
NOUR ALADEL, Student from Syria
Upon completion of the Advanced Electronics and Communication Technologies Master of Science program from Okan University, participants will:
- Have increased/refreshed their knowledge in power electronics and clean energy systems,
- Contribute to the body of knowledge in the field of power electronics and clean energy systems and find solutions to fundamental problems in this field,
- Assume leadership positions in the area of power electronics and clean energy systems,
- Pursue new opportunities in education,
- Pursue new opportunities in research and development (R&D),
- Have increased employment prospects.