PhD Mechatronics Engineering
Today’s technology requires the manufacturing process of the mechanical systems to be controlled by computers and nested with electronics.
In this case, there is a need for engineers who have learnt and understand the basis of mechanical, electrical-electronics and computer technologies and used them in a more synergic way. Therefore, the purpose and goal of the proposed Mechatronics Engineering PhD program is to fill this gap in the industry with engineers who have doctoral degrees.
|Start:||Fall – September / January|
|Tuition Fee:||$12,000 (Full Tuition)|
Graduates of this Ph.D. program will possess the technical knowledge they need to meet the needs of industry, be proficient in their area of expertise, and will be able to conduct further research in their field. The language of instruction in this Ph.D. program will be English, so that graduates can follow the latest advancements and have a say in the international arena in this field.
Okan University is the university that combines all cultures and all nationalities together. That’s the reason why I love my university. It’s located in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the best city and the most comfortable place especially for students. I’m an international student from Syria, studying Business Administration. I would say it is the most helping yet strong in instruction and Education. And let’s not forget about, it’s spectacular and amazing campus. I recommend visiting Okan University and I assure just by visiting Okan, any student will love this university and will love its atmosphere.
NOUR ALADEL, Student from Syria
The goal of the Mechatronics Engineering PhD program is to provide the following knowledge and skills:
- Solving of engineering problems by using the interdisciplinary synergetic approach of mechatronics,
- The ability to design mechatronics products and systems,
- The ability of using mechatronics approach to analyze and develop existent product or its process,
- Ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines and the ability to work as part of a team,
- Application of engineering in accordance with ethical principles,
- Use of technology with the awareness of its local and global socioeconomical effects,
- Understanding necessity of and applying lifelong learning.