B.A. International Relations
The Department of International Relations at Okan University has a non-traditional approach to International Relations and Political Science.
We focus on the new actors of international affairs, such as international organizations, social groups and transnational activists as much as we focus on the state.
|Start:||Fall – September|
|Tuition Fee:||$4,600 per year|
Having adopted an interdisciplinary and dynamic approach, we are attentive to educate students with attributes of open mindedness and of critical and analytical thinking who benefit from Istanbul’s rich business world and intellectual accumulation; and we proudly watch their success.
Okan University is the university that combines all cultures and all nationalities together. That’s the reason why I love my university. It’s located in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the best city and the most comfortable place especially for students. I’m an international student from Syria, studying Business Administration. I would say it is the most helping yet strong in instruction and Education. And let’s not forget about, it’s spectacular and amazing campus. I recommend visiting Okan University and I assure just by visiting Okan, any student will love this university and will love its atmosphere.
NOUR ALADEL, Student from Syria
Why International Relations at Okan University?
- To accumulate necessary knowledge required to keep up with the globalizing world and to live as effective individuals in a changing world
- To see practical applications of international relations and political science theories as well as get familiar with them
- To participate in decision-making and policy-making mechanisms of national and international public and private institutions
- To have internship opportunities in embassies, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Grand Turkish National Assembly, media organizations and related departments of global companies
- To get the opportunity to work in a job integrated with educational process through cooperative education program
- Opportunities to become acquainted with academic career through student assistantship in research centers.