B.A. International Logistics
Logistics is a rapidly developing sector in Turkey and any other country in the world. Owing to Turkey’s geographical location, this sector is a good source of revenue and employment – making the right decision at the right time is an important feature in this sector.
|Start:||Fall – September|
|Tuition Fee:||$5,000 per year|
While targeting to reach sectorally integrated objectives, Okan Logistics, thanks to qualified education system, has helped students reach the business world via so many activities by making current communication between sector and academy. Turning to a strategic function from the view of businesses, studying International Logistcs at is a substantial investment for the future.
Okan University is the university that combines all cultures and all nationalities together. That’s the reason why I love my university. It’s located in Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the best city and the most comfortable place especially for students. I’m an international student from Syria, studying Business Administration. I would say it is the most helping yet strong in instruction and Education. And let’s not forget about, it’s spectacular and amazing campus. I recommend visiting Okan University and I assure just by visiting Okan, any student will love this university and will love its atmosphere.
NOUR ALADEL, Student from Syria
Why choose International Logistics at Okan?
- Supply chain and logistics sector intended program and lecture content
- Professional lecturers in supply chain and logistics sector
- Working in logistics firms in pre-graduation term
- Logistics sector operation intended obligatory internship
- Panel and forums in participation with professionals from supply chain and logistics sectors
- Facility of study in foreign universities
- Cross-border internship in supply chain and logistics fields
- Contemporary and technological education systems
- Unlimited domestic volunteer internship
- Limitless volunteer domestic internship in supply chain and logistics sectors
- Sectorally integrated program objectives
- Program structure on basis of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Vocational advisory in supply chain and logistics fields
- Acquiring job experience with supply chain and logistics simulation